This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
1. They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
2. The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
3. That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
4. That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
5. They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
6. They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
7. copyright are licensed simultaneously under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY License which allows others to share their work with the recognition of the authorship of the work and initial publications in this journal